Harrison's Hearing Test

Wednesday, August 5, 2015





^^This last photo is from my phone inside the testing soundproof booth. I felt like it would be weird to pull out my camera in there.  Though I do often make a fool of myself taking photos in weird situations, like the waiting room above! :)

We never had Harrison's hearing tested before or after his tubes were placed, which is apparently something you are supposed to do.  Our pediatrician noticed that Harrison MIGHT have some speech delays (???) and suggested we get a hearing test and then after those results come back, a speech evaluation.  I personally can understand 99% of what he says, but I'm his mom.  His friends and their moms don't seem to have trouble understanding him. But somehow, everytime we go to the doctor, he starts blabbing and being more incoherent than seems normal.  I feel like it's bogus, but whatever. Doctor's orders. 

His hearing is perfect.  Guess we will see what the speech evaluation shows!

No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |